- Seeing your child run to the piano to play songs at your family gatherings
- Learning their week’s assignments at their piano lesson with the teacher’s supervision
- Practice at home is easier and without fuss
- Cheering for your child as they play at the school’s Talent Show
- Seeing your child playing in groups with other musicians, making beautiful music
- Watching the residents at the local Assisted Living Centers smile as your pianist performs for them and is the highlight of their day
Want to know more?
I have been taking lessons from Mrs.Jones for 3 years. She always makes the lessons fun, and if I'm having trouble with something, she helps me with it. Each week I feel like I'm advancing. I love how she lets me have a choice in the music I play. I'm so glad I'm getting to learn from Mrs. Jones.